Availability of Sony Tablet P will start this Sunday, March 4, 2012 in AT&T. An Android-powered and dual-display handheld machine which captured our attention recently due to its unique and Nook like features. However, it is pretty different in terms of apps and supporting chips. Aside from that, this gadget can allow consumers to access plenty of video games from the company's very own network. This might be the unique stuff that can make this device stands over the other brands, right? And that is actually different from accessing a common Android Market.
The following will give you a complete specs of Tablet P aside from those important details you shouldn't missed.
- CPU: 1GHz NVidia Tegra 2 (dual-core)
- RAM: 1GB
- Storage: 4GB (extendable due to its 2GB microSD support)
- Display: Two 5.5-inch with 1024 x 480-pixels resolution
- Operating System: Google Android 3.2 Honeycomb
- Connectivity: Available in 3G and 4G aside from the typical Wi-Fi
- Other Software: News 360, Crash Bandicoot, and more
For now, we are waiting for reviews and other related info aside from this few words of ours. Hope this can guide you to what you can get from Sony Tablet P.